Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

E3 Hype

Super Smash Bros on the Nintendo Switch is being shown off for the first time today in a couple hours. I am so hyped. I decided not to go into work today (we can go into work whenever we won't; there is no schedule (aka, I'm not skipping my shift or anything)) just so I can watch Nintendo's direct thingy live. We've been waiting so long for this and I am pumped. Today would be one of the greatest days ever if twenty one pilots randomly decided to end their hiatus. That would be cool. It's not going to happen, though.

I'll definitely make sure to report on my thoughts about Nintendo's direct afterwards. Either later today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment