Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Single Day's Break (on accident)

Welp, accidentally took a day's break, but that's fine, I can just post twice today.

I'm so glad that our NAT type is good now. Splatoon 2 is tons of fun. I kind of regret pitching in for the new singleplayer because I never really find the urge to play it. I'd rather just play online. But I'm sure I'll get around to it and enjoy it.

Thomas recently got a laptop he's planning on using for college. He's planning on doing some gaming too, of course. The plan is to get Don't Starve Together, which is on sale right now and you get two copies when you purchase it. I'm kind of excited. I've always been intrigued by that game ever since I saw Etho play it originally.

Finally went back to Breath of the Wild and finished up finding the remaining memories and then decided to beat the boss again. The ending was nice. I did have to look online to find where the remaining memories were, but that's fine; I'm not a stranger to using online resources to semi-spoil games (ex. I use a lot of online resources to play Stardew Valley. Looking up the best crops, when things happen, what happens when things happen etc.) I am planning on replaying the game at some point. The world is so vast that I'm probably going to run into a lot more stuff that I haven't seen before. Plus it's been so long since I played it last that I probably forgot a lot of things and a large majority of the experience will be fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment