Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

The Other Half-.5 Things About Me; More In-Depth

Have I ever worn braces? Nope.
My front two teeth are slightly crooked, but not enough to warrant using braces. Which I'm thankful for. I do get self-conscious about my front two teeth sometimes, but whatever. It doesn't really matter.

How am I feeling right now? Pretty good, but tired.
Right now I'm feeling pretty great. Micheal is going to come over for his lunch break soon and play some Mario Kart, so that's going to be fun. Adding these commentaries on my post has been fulfilling and enjoyable.

Height: 5' 8"
Which is one inch taller than when I got my driver's (is that where the apostrophe goes?) license, so I'm still growing. Although I don't really expect to grow more; another inch max, probably.

If I could live anywhere, where would it be? This is too hard of a question to answer right now.
Welp, my previous self didn't answer the question, so I guess I have to now. I feel like the answer is just Fallon? Pretty much all my family is here, so that's the main draw. If I lived somewhere where it would be super awesome to live (Europe etc.) then I would be super far from my family and I wouldn't like that.

What did I last eat? Corn.
A bowl of Frosted Mini-wheats (off-brand, though (not sure what the off-brand is called)). Two or three bowls in-a-row, in fact. Although each one was an hour or two apart.

What did I want to be when I was younger? Artist.
Too bad I suck at it. I'm starting to add to my paint collection, though. I really do love and enjoy art.

Typical Friday night: Depends on the time of year.
And pretty much the same as every other night. They're all practically the same in reference to what I spend my time doing.

Foods I won't eat: Some fish. Probably something else. Foods against the Word of Wisdom, of course.
Human. Wouldn't eat that. 'Won't' feels like a strong word to use there. I'll eat a lot of foods. I'll avoid Zucchini amongst other foods, but I'll still eat them.

Bucket list item: Buy a bag of milk (Ryan came up with this bucket list item originally, so I give him the credit)
Canada has bags of milk, which is super cool.

Item I can't live without: Water, Food. I don't think that's what this question is going for, but whatever.
I actually remember what I was originally going to put for this until I forgot and ended up putting water and food. I was going to saw my family and friends.

Movie I have watched repeatably: The Giver, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Ender's Game
Aka, my favorite movies of all time. I really need to make an official list. I've had a list in my head for a while, but it keeps getting mixed around and it doesn't include The Princess Bride yet, which is a fault, so I need to write it down and fix it up and then present it to you guys soon.

Apple or Android: No preference.
Yep.

What should I be doing right now? Sleeping.
Maybe working on my last merit badge or getting more ready for the 4th of July thing, but writing this is a perfectly fine thing to be doing.

One goal this year: Finish my Eagle Scout
Two more goals this year: Figure out what college I want to go to. Finish and submit my mission papers.

Pet peeve: Uneducated people talking about something I'm passionate about
I feel like I could give a specific example of this, but meh, I don't feel like thinking about a memory of a person annoying me.

Last song I listened to: March to the Sea non-lyrical version.
Ruby by twenty one pilots

Most expensive item of clothing: Shoes, probably.
Actually, my necklace that I won for the Seneca Run.

Can't leave house without: Phone
Sad, but pretty much true. It's on me constantly.

Dream car: An expensive one so I can sell it.
Preferably a Tesla just so I can say I owned a Tesla (before I sold it, of course).

Favorite animal: Monkey
It's always been mine and Thomas's favorite animal. I'm not sure why.

Favorite book: Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
Scriptures don't count, in case you were wondering. I love Hero of Ages more than a normal person by quite a bit. Scadrial is my favorite world; it has my favorite magic system, my favorite characters, my favorite ending, my favorite almost everything.

Favorite color: Blue. Typically of the darker variety.
Blue is the best color, after all. It just is.

Favorite dessert: Ice Cream. Pretty sure Ice Cream is just the best food.
Yep. Ice Cream be the best. I actually think I'll go get myself some right now.

Favorite drink: Water and milk. Apple juice and Orange juice are also wonderful. When I think about it Orange juice might be my favorite? I'm not sure, milk and water are just awesome.
Water and Milk are my favorite. Orange juice, I have decided, is definitely my 3rd favorite drink, though.

Favorite food: Pizza, I guess. But that's probably not true if I think about it more.
Not Pizza, Ice Cream. I can't believe I forgot about a Ice Cream (I don't know why I'm capitalizing Ice Cream) right after the question about my favorite dessert. Ice Cream is both my favorite dessert and favorite food.

Favorite gadget: Nintendo Switch, if phones and computers don't count.
Although the 2ds is probably a close second. I've gotten a lot of play hours through that with Smash and Fire Emblem and Pokemon and Legend of Zelda Games. Still have a lot of potential gameplay hours through it, too, because I have yet to finish two Zelda games (Ocarina of Time 3D and Majora's Mask 3D) and Fire Emblem: Fates. Plus Smash is still on there, of course.

Favorite movie: The Giver
Fantastic Mr. Fox is a close second, but The Giver was just the best. For me specifically. I'm definitely not arguing that The Giver is the best movie of all time. It's just my favorite. It has such emotional weight in it that hit me in all the right places. I love it so much.

Favorite restaurant: Don't have one.
Maybe Don Julio's? That is a really good restaurant. I should go there on my own sometime (or with a date or something).

Favorite sandwich: Spicy Italian footlong from Subway with the toppings of my choice.
Mmm, so good.

Favorite season: Fall. Autumn. I should use the word Autumn more. It's cool.
Partially because my birthday, but I also like the weather the most.

Favorite series: The Mistborn series
*insert what I said about Hero of Ages here*

Favorite snack: Cereal
Cereal is fantastic. I don't know what else to say.

Favorite sport to watch: Basketball, but tennis is pretty hype too.
I think what tips basketball over tennis is the team-aspect. People working together makes it extremely interesting instead of just one or two people doing stuff.

Favorite breakfast food: Cereal?
I mean, probably. Simply because of how simple it is to make. A good piece of french toast or a good waffle do beat out cereal pretty easily taste wise, but cereal is so quick that it gives it the edge. Probably. I don't like sausage, so that eliminates a lot of breakfast food, but french toast, waffles, pancakes, and cereal are all good. (Waffles are better than pancakes, btw. The only advantage pancakes have are its ability to mass produce them. It's a lot harder to mass produce waffles.)

Lucky number: 27
This came about when Ryan chose the name "Chosen27" for our minecraft username. He made that from the fact that he was the 27th person to get his Pat. Blessing from our patriarch (fun fact: I was the 224th (another fun fact: Orin was the 223rd and Thomas was the 225th)). I didn't know that at the time and grew a liking towards the number 27 and it is now my lucky and favorite number. I still use the username "Chosen27" in most of my online games.

Favorite fictional character: Kaladin Stormblessed. Spook is a close second.
I don't know exactly why I love Spook so much, but he is so cool. I love him so much. Kaladin is Kaladin, though, so.

No comments:

Post a Comment