Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Writing at Camp and Apples

I'm breaking each all the stuff I wrote at camp into different posts. The title will be the topics that I wrote about. So this is the stuff I wrote at NYLT pt. 1.

Around Noon
I found this random page in a handbook they gave us, so I'm writing a blog post on it. The first day has been... interesting so far. I'm curious on how much I'll actually get out of this experience. Hopefully it'll be good. I won't talk about specifics or else it'll become way more like a journal. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing.
What else did I want to talk about?
I want to play SSBU. Ness's up-air is different, which I'm excited to use. Hopefully it'll still have kill power. I'm curious on how his combos will be affected by the faster gameplay.
I've noticed that I've just been wanting to write a lot, recently. I'm so glad I have a blog to publish things onto. Hopefully I'll be able to continue to push out posts. I don't see why I wouldn't be.
Currently eating an apple. It's a blew average fruit, I believe. But that's uncut. Why do apples taste so much better when cut into slices? I don't know where they rank when they are cut, but it's certainly higher.
Later: There isn't enough space on this page to write too much more, so I'll have to find other random pages to write on.

I found another half page. I want to talk about the program and such, but I don't want to put that on my blog. I could write in my journal again. When I get back home, at least. 'Tis a good idea.
Still need to look up if 'swell' is a contraction for 'so well'. That randomly popped into my head. I'll probably look it up as I transcribe these writings into typed form.
I'm about out of space on this half-a-page. It wasn't quite half-a-page. I found some blank paper, though, so it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment