Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Friday, June 15, 2018

More Smash and other things and titles continue to be hard to come up with

Turns out there is not wavedashing, I was incorrect. Although there is wavelanding, which is interesting. It apparently has tons of lag, though, so it isn't very useful. I could see it having less lag in the final version of the game, however. Idk, I just feel like it won't have tons of lag like it does right now.
Bayo might not be as OP as we thought. Apparently there was a couple bugs with her that allowed her to jump four times, which is crazy. Plus the ladder combo we saw was with a low ceiling against a large opponent (Ridley) and was played by someone who plays melee, not a lot of Smash 4, meaning he doesn't know how to effectively DI against Bayo. But still, I really hope Bayo isn't so good as she was in Smash 4.

Smash Ultimate looks more and more awesome the more I watch it. ZeRo (the best Smash 4 player ever) says it's, like, super crazy good. Almost strictly more fun than Smash 4. I want to play it. I want to be competitive. I'm planning on going on my mission a couple-few months after it releases, which means I'll only have a short time with it, but it's going to be great.

Mario Kart continues to be awesome. And addictive. It continues to beat my expectations. I was holding off on it because we didn't have a good enough NAT type to play online, but there is so much content without online anyway. But when we get through most of that, it will be nice to face people online.

Currently waiting for halftime in the Overwatch League game to get over. ESports is pretty great.

In a sudden turn of events I'm going on a week leadership trip thingy, which I'm kind of excited for. It'll be a good experience. I don't know what that will mean about my daily blog posts. Maybe I'll schedule some; I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment