Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Sunday, July 15, 2018

3 Games of Scythe

Whoops, just realized I accidentally posted under my mom's name last post. It doesn't really matter.

Scythe is tons of fun. But I get so invested. I crushed the first game (practically doubling the opposing score), but I lost the last two games by two points and by one point respectively. And it was so sad.

Ugh, I want to play again, but win this time. I think I need to wait a little longer to trigger the end of the game. I try to rush it too much.

I really want to play it with Eric.
And once we get Eric, we can play with Eric, Becky, my mom, and me and we'll get to have a 4 player game, which will be sweet.

I kind of already want the expansion because having the extra two factions would just feel right.

2 comments:

  1. How many players were your first two games? 2 or 3? Did you play with Becky or mom or both?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first two games were two player with Becky. I won the first one, and she one the second (by two points). The third game was with Becky and Mom; Becky beat me by 1 point (and Mom actually was only a few points behind us. She did really well for her first play)

    ReplyDelete