Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Sunday, July 1, 2018

New twenty one pilots Predictions

The title yesterday was semi-misleading due to the fact that there wasn't another leek since there wasn't a leek in the first place. Just a leak. Therefore it wasn't 'another leek'. But I suppose the whole idea behind it was to be a pun, so I suppose it works.

So. Twenty one pilots is allegedly coming back soon. As in, like, 12 days. Wow, that's soon. That's the date I'm predicting at least. Could be later in the month who knows. (since that's a rhetorical question I think it's correct to use a period? I'm not sure) And, I mean, the real answer to that question is that nobody knows. We've (the 'we' is referring to fans) have been predicting things for a long while. But guys. Things seem like for real this time. If not this month then next.

Point of that being, before the album/any songs/any info drops, I want to redo my prediction thing. I posted that post over a year ago. Wow, it's been so long. The hiatus has been so long. It's ending, though.
You can check out my previous album predictions from over a year ago here, if you want to compare them. I will be referencing different things from that post, so it may be useful to have it on hand so you can look at both.

Predictions:

0. So the rumor forever ago was that the album was going to be called "Echo" or "Echoes" or something to that effect. I believe that the original source of that rumor has been proven to be fake, though? Maybe not, Idk. But, point being, I don't think it will be called that anymore. If I had to guess what it's name would be I would probably say "Dema" or "Towers of Silence". I could be way off, but those seem like two logical guesses.

1. (I labeled the previous prediction 0 and this one 1 that way they are lined up with my predictions from my previous post. As in, this prediction deals with the stuff I talked about in my first prediction in the other post. The above prediction didn't originally have a number, so in this post I'm just labeling it 0) I do still think that the main color of the album will be blue (instead of red, like in blurryface)

2. I still think the album will revolve around the defeat of blurryface. Or the defeat of some other bad thing.

3. I do still think that a few lyrics will be about their new fame. To be more specific, I think it will be in one song decently heavily and at maximum one or two other songs that get a line or two about it.

4. Mmmm, I disagree with my previous self on this one. I said it would double or triple the amount of backing vocals Josh Dun has had. I'm thinking one or two songs with his backing vocals, max. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't any, but my official prediction is one or two.

5. I don't think it will be that symbol. I have two guesses on what I think it might be, though. These are just guesses, though. First guess: Same symbol, of course, but the middle dash line is blue and the other two lines are black. Second guess: Same symbol, of course, but the left straight line is blue and the other two lines are black. I'm leaning towards my second guess because in the original symbol (I suppose I can just put it below) during the Vessel era, the left straight line was blue. It became black during the blurryface era, while the red stayed. So now I believe that the blue line will be blue while the red line will be black.


6. I honestly don't know. But for prediction purposes, I'll predict that there will be a song that is either a remastered version of Whisper or heavily influenced by Whisper, either musically or lyrically. I don't think there will be any other remastered No Phun Intended songs, although I do think one or two of them will have connections to a couple No Phun Intended songs. Most likely reused lyrics.

7. I don't think this'll happen. And I'm not sure if I would want it to happen. Back then it appears that I was excited at the prospect of having a RAB song be in the new album, but I kind of want them to stay there own separate gems.

8. I now think that it will be slightly above Vessel. Maybe my hype is biasing my answer, but that's my prediction.
On another note, I now rank the albums as such: 1. RAB 2. Vessel 3. Self-Titled 4. Blurryface

9. I still fully agree with that statement. That or the album after that. One of those two depending on certain things that I can explain some other time, if I remember. But one of those two albums is going to be so good. The best. My all time favorite.

10. I can agree with that.

11. I now think that there will be exactly 14 songs.

12. I don't think Echoes is a thing anymore, so I do not think that prediction is true whatsoever.

13. Same as 12

14. Yes. I think that Blurryface will still be around. He'll still be a thing. It's not like he's dead. Traces of him will appear and his effects will exist.


I'll never know what that first thing of the two other things was.


Happy Canada Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment