Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

New Music

New music is finally here. The more I listen to it the more I like it. I'm not sure if I liked it at first, but it has definitely grown on me.
Although I will say that I don't like the screaming at the end of Jumpsuit. I wouldn't be surprised if it grew on me, too, though. Like Goner's screaming did. But right now I'm not a fan of it. 
I currently like Nico and The Niners more than Jumpsuit.
Like, as I listen to them right now my love them more and more. I was super afraid after my initial impressions that I wouldn't like them, but that doesn't seem to be a problem anymore.

EDIT: Because of the screaming at the end of Jumpsuit (and other things) it's probably "the heavier heavydirtysoul", which we heard from somewhere. Which makes sense. Which I wasn't too excited for because heavydirtysoul is a little heavy for me, if that makes any sense. I have a vague idea of where I was going with that, but I don't know how to put it into words, so I'll explain it later, I suppose.

I woke up (well, my mom woke me up) right before 5am so I could be there at the moment when the new music was released. I really need a full night's rest. I'm tired. But I'm not going to say it wasn't worth it.

Still don't know if I'm going to get Scythe. Now that I think about it, I shouldn't have mentioned it. That way, if I do get it, it would be a complete surprise for Eric when he comes home and it would be great. It would still be great.


I'll talk about which of my predictions were correct/incorrect in a later blog post.

||-//

No comments:

Post a Comment