Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Sharing my Blog/Piece of my Soul with People

NYLT writings pt. 2

Pg 1 [of the Fast Glass paper (edits (other than minor grammar errors etc.) will be done in brackets. I don't know how often I'll make them)]
Fast Glass Paper. I already knew that, but it's worth noting to whoever's reading. I'm kind of curious if this is at all going to be interesting to read. That's not really the point of writing these, but that doesn't mean I don't want them to be interesting to read. If I didn't care about people reading these than I wouldn't post them. But maybe it's about the idea of people being able to read them. Anyone can, as long as they know how to get here. Which is mildly exciting.
I grabbed several of these Fast Glass papers, but they're smaller than I thought and now I wish I had grabbed more. This is only Day 1 and if I continue to write at the pace I am, the other few papers might not even last the rest of the day/night. I'll need to find some more.
2
I'm probably going to break these into several blog posts just because of how much I'm writing (which could be simply because I'm writing; it would be a lot quicker to type it all) and because they're about random subjects that should be split up.
I think an interesting idea behind my blog as a whole is that if I share it with someone, Idk, I'm trying to restrain from terms I have used in the past (although I'm not sure exactly why I feel the need to do so), but I feel like they accurately describe it. I feel as though I'm sharing a piece of my soul.
It's an interesting piece of my soul. Because my thoughts continue to evolve and change. You can't take a specific post of my thoughts and assume I still feel the same way. But you can know that those thoughts/whatever were part of me in the past and that they were a part of the evolution that is my thought processes. They could still very well be true in my current thoughts; that's another possibility. But assuming that they still apply may be assuming incorrectly.
3
So it's an interesting part of my soul because a lot of them might not still apply to me word for word, but they're still certainly a part of me. It's definitely a fun way to get to know me. Especially my younger self. My younger self had some awesome blog posts. I love so many of them so much. Maybe I'll provide links to a couple of them? We'll see. [I might do this in a later post, Idk]

No comments:

Post a Comment