Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

So, how wrong was I?

We actually don't know all too much about the album, so we can't see right now how many of my predictions were right and how many were wrong, but there are a couple.
I'm referring to this. This blog post might be semi-confusing because it's referring to a blog post that's referring to a blog post. The next "How many predictions did I get wrong" post I'll make sure to make it easier to comprehend instead of having to transfer between several blog posts.


0. Nope, I was wrong. It's called "Trench", which makes sense and I'm cool with. I think I like that more than the two I predicted.

1. Nope, the main color is Yellow. Which I'm not too big a fan of since yellow is my least favorite color (I like/love all colors, but yellow just happens to be worse than the rest *shrugging shoulders emoji*)

2. This is probably true from what we've seen so far.

3, 4. We don't know yet.

5. Nope, it's this: ||-// I like it.

6-10. We don't know yet.

11. We don't know yet. There was an image floating around that showed the album only having 11 songs on it, but that was proven fake. And I'm glad it was because 11 didn't feel like enough.

12, 13. Oh, yeah, update on Echoes: Turns out it is still kind of a thing. Wasn't proven false. There was a thing that referenced Echoes a lot that was proven false, but the original idea of Echoes is still a thing.
Anyway, we don't know yet.

14. This is true, assuming the red-cloaked figure is blurryface. Which it seems highly likely that it is. So, yay!! I actually got one right.

No comments:

Post a Comment