Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

After 6 Games of Scythe

We (Becky and I) didn't have work yesterday, so we played 3 more games. That's quite a bit, but it was a lot of fun.
Becky and I played in the first game. I won.
Becky, my mom, and I played. Becky was playing Saxony (the faction that can get any number of stars from combat) and attacked me several times and I was suffering. I ended the game quickly as I knew that it was my best chance before they got further and further ahead of me. Becky and my mom ended up tying, but my mom won the tiebreaker! Good job, Mom. I was trailing by 6 coins or so, but not too bad.
Becky game back over after a lunch break and us two played another game. I ended up winning. I believe this was the game were right at the end I spread out and attacked her two times, winning both combats to get my last two starts to end it. It was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment