Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Coup Expansion, Scythe (is almost here)

So we didn't want to drop 28 dollars on the full-box expansion for Coup (Coup Rebellion), so we just made some of our own cards for it. We took a Pinochle deck and wrote names and such on the cards. There's not enough cards in the deck to make all of the new roles, so we chose what we thought would be the most interesting and fun. Since we only wrote a small amount and not all over the place, the deck is still perfectly usable as a pinochle deck.

I'm excited to use it.

Scythe is coming today and I'm excited for that too. I checked the package tracking thing and it's in town, so we just have to wait for it to travel around. I wish there was a way that I could just have them hold it in the post office and then I could just pick it up right when they open. I would get it super early and it would be great. But that's fine, I have tons of other stuff that needs to be done besides playing games.

TØPTidbit: The drums in both songs are super sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment