Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Kingdom Builder Rules Mishap

Paladins is now free to play on the Switch, so that's downloading. Meanwhile, my mom and I played two games of Kingdom Builder and learned about a pretty big rules mishap we've been playing with. You know those bonus extra action tiles that you get by building adjacent next to those buildings? Turns out they're not a one time effect. You get to use them every single turn, if you want to.
I really like this change. It makes it much more tactical and you can do different cool things with the powers before or after you place to get places you want to. It also makes the game go a lot quicker since you're playing way more buildings out there each turn.

This is honestly game altering for me. It's a lot more enjoyable now.

I also recently organized the stuff we own for it making it easier to set up. Before you had to look through a whole bunch of tiles to find the correct ones, but now that I've separated them by expansion, it's a lot quicker to find the tiles you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment