Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Monday, July 2, 2018

Holy Cuss, Yet Another Leak (OK, BUT, LIKE, FOR REAL)

Image result for leaky pipe
(I'm sorry. I swear I normally don't like puns this much.)


OKAY BUT ACTUALLY I WAS ORIGINALLY JUST GOING TO POST THAT BUT THERE WAS ACTUALLY A LEAK (it was kind of a leak. Not sure if leak is the right word for it) AND WE HAVE ANOTHER NO PHUN INTENDED SONG. WE FOUND ANOTHER FREAKING NO PHUN INTENDED SONG. THIS IS AMAZING. THE SONG IS AMAZING. I AM SO HAPPY. AND THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER SONG THAT WILL BE SHOWN LATER TONIGHT

DSJFKL:JEOJKLSVJIOES:JLKNXCOPE (those are just random letters to show my excitement)

You best be listening to it.

I am ecstatic
(if you couldn't tell)

I was just planning on ranking my favorite No Phun Intended songs, too and now there's another one and it's majestic. And we might even get another one after that. And it just might be Chords (that doesn't mean anything to you (probably), but it would be the flippin' coolest thing if it was).
EDIT: There's also a new untitled demo, which is freaking cool. You can check out the new untitled demo here.

No comments:

Post a Comment